Today News Update 8 September 2020
1- India tests hypersonic technology Demonstrator Vehicle (HSTDV):
- With its successful testing, India has become the fourth country in the world to acquire hypersonic missile technology. After America, Russia, and China. However, it can take about 5 years to build a hypersonic missile right now. But with the successful testing of HSTDV, India will also be able to produce BrahMos hypersonic missiles with scramjet engines. Without any foreign help.
- DRDO has developed HSTDV. HSTDV is based on hypersonic propulsion (propellant) technology.
- The HSTDV was tested from the Abdul Kalam launch complex on Wheeler Island in Balasore, Odisha.
Benefit from successful testing of HSTDV?
- Now it will help to develop long-range missiles.
- It would be feasible to send the satellite into space at a low cost.
- It is possible to kill the enemy in any corner in a very short time.
What is hypersonic technology Demonstrator vehicle (HSTDV)?
- HSTDV is an engine or aircraft that can carry long-range and hypersonic cruise missiles with it.
- Its speed is 6 times more than the sound (3800 mi / h).
- But till now it has not been possible to find the path with this technique.
What is the difference between a ballistic and a cruise missile?
Ballistic Missile: Very large in size, so it is not possible to hide due to fear of being destroyed by the enemy. But capable of carrying heavy bombs. – It moves from the vertical direction towards the target, due to which it does not control the target after leaving.
Cruise Missile: Able to carry small and low weight. But the target is accurate because it chooses a path parallel to the earth.
2- Special on World Literacy Day:
– UNESCO decided to celebrate World Literacy Day on 8 November every year on 17 November 1965.
– A report based on data from the National Statistical Office on Literacy in India has been presented under the name “Household Social Consumption: Education in India”.
According to India:
– Total literacy rate: 77.7%, Rural: 73.5%, Urban: 87.7%
– Best Performance: Kerala: 96.2%
– Worst: Andhra Pradesh: 66.4%
– Average performance: Telangana: 72.8%, Uttar Pradesh: 73%, Madhya Pradesh: 73.7%
– Female literacy: 70.3% – Male literacy: 84.7%
3- Reserve Bank of India – RBI, announced loan restructuring:
– Based on the report of the K. V. Kamath Committee, RBI will restructure the outstanding loans of 26 industrial sectors like automobiles, real estate, construction, power.
4 – UNICEF’s responsibility to make the corona vaccine available to all countries.
5- The President and PM interacted with the State Governors and Education Ministers regarding the National Education Policy:
– Bengal, Tamil Nadu, and Delhi have raised some questions on the policy.
6- The statement of All India Arena Council chief Narendra Giri:
– The Muslim community should now remove all mosques from Kashi and Mathura on their own. Since his ancestors did this immoral act. Also, apologize.
7- In view of the safety of actress Kangana Ranaut, the Union Home Ministry gave her Y + security:
- The first actress who got such protection.
- 11 CRPF personnel, in which 2 commandos will be deployed under their protection in the Y + category.
8- The monsoon session of Parliament will start – from 14 September.
- The election for the post of Rajya Sabha Deputy Chairman is also to be held on this day.
- Since Harivansh Narayan Singh, who was the Deputy Chairman, the post is vacant after the term ends.
⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒ Follow us: ⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒
♥ Facebook: – https://www.facebook.com/ncertjunction/
♥ Skype: – https://join.skype.com/Y0n7PswqY6Q7
♥ Twitter: – https://twitter.com/Ncertj
♥ Linkedin: – https://www.linkedin.com/in/ncert-junction/
♥ Telegram: – https://t.me/NcertJunction
♥ Pinterest: – https://in.pinterest.com/junction0696/boards/
♥ Website: – http://ncertjunction.com
♥ Instagram: – https://www.instagram.com/ncertjunction/
♥ WhatsApp पर +91 95401 77026 से चैट करें : https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=919540177026&text=I%27m%20interested%20in%20your%20course%20for%20sale&source=&data=&app_absent=