INDIAN CONSTITUTION AT WORK FOR CLASS 11
INDIAN CONSTITUTION AT WORK FOR CLASS 11th
Dear Students, This course is designed for Class 11th students. But it is very important for those students who want preparation for civil services or any Government jobs. The concepts given in this book are even more important for every citizens.
Indian Constitution at work for class 11th, provides a wide range of concepts and advanced information regarding the Indian Constitution and comparison view with other constitutions. You have already studied the broad structure of the Indian government and some bits of the Constitution. But this book takes you to something different from what you have already studied.
After 10th, Now you have chosen Humanities or Art stream. In this stream, You will study Political science in next 2 years. But in class 11th book “Indian Constitution at work for class 11th”, you will study about the Formation & working of the Indian Constitution, important articles, How to study Indian Constitution, Various rights; specially about fundamental rights, Electoral system in India, Different bodies of the Government and their working, Provision of local government, and philosophy of Indian Constitution etc.
- Understanding of some basic constitutional and political concepts through which we will be more aware about politics of India and the working of Government.
- Enable students to understand the historical processes and the circumstances in which the Constitution was drafted.
- Provide opportunity for students to become familiar with the diverse visions that guided the makers of the Indian Constitution.
- Enable students to identify certain key features of the Constitution and compare these to other constitutions in the world.
- Analyse the ways in which the provisions of the Constitution have worked in real political life.
SALIENT FEATURES OF COURSE:
INDIAN CONSTITUTION AT WORK FOR CLASS 11th has many features like-
- Each Topic has been written and explained in accordance with the latest guideline issued by CBSE.
- The Concepts have been systematically explained through the use of Diagrams, tables, and examples.
- HOTS Questions with answers have been given at the end of each chapter to enhance the student’s understanding, analytical ability, and interpretation.
- A Quiz of Multiple Choices Questions (MCQ) with answers has been given at the end of Lecture.
- Questions of NCERT TEXTBOOK also discussed with explanations.
- VALUE-BASED Questions with answers have been given in the revision section.
- Practical Problems have been a weightage of 20 marks in the examination. To have a Complete edge, a large number of comprehensive solved and unsolved practical problems have been discussed in our lectures.
- Power Booster Section has been provided for the knowledge enrichment of the students.
- This course consist also revision section.
Other than Indian Constitution at work for class 11th, We also provide Online Tuition classes for class 12, 11th humanities, commerce, economics, political science, geography etc.
POLITICAL SCIENCE (028)
Class XI (2022-23)
Total Weightage: 100 Marks (Theory 80 + Project Work 20)
A. Theory; Max Marks: 80 Time: 3 hrs.
Part A: Indian Constitution at Work
|2||Election and Representation||10|
|Part B: Political Theory|
|8||Political Theory: An Introduction||04|
B. Project Work: 20 Marks
Details of Project Work
- Out of 20 marks, 10 marks are to be allotted to viva voce and 10 marks for project work.
- The project can be individual/pair/group of 4-5 each. The Project can be made on the topics given in
the syllabus of a particular class.
- The suggestive list of activities for project work is as follows: –
Role Play, Skit, Presentation, Model, Field Survey, Mock Drills/Mock Event etc.
- The topics for Project Work taken up by the student must be discussed by the teacher in classroom.
⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒ Follow us: ⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒
♥ Facebook: – https://www.facebook.com/ncertjunction/
♥ Skype: – https://join.skype.com/Y0n7PswqY6Q7
♥ Twitter: – https://twitter.com/Ncertj
♥ Linkedin: – https://www.linkedin.com/in/ncert-junction/
♥ Telegram: – https://t.me/NcertJunction
♥ Pinterest: – https://in.pinterest.com/junction0696/boards/
♥ Website: – http://ncertjunction.com
♥ Instagram: – https://www.instagram.com/ncertjunction/
♥ WhatsApp पर +91 95401 77026 से चैट करें : https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=919540177026&text=I%27m%20interested%20in%20your%20course%20for%20sale&source=&data=&app_absent=
Call for Online/Offline tuitions for humanities and commerce: 9540177026
For registration please fill the form: Fix Demo
Since 2008, We NCERT JUNCTION providing Best offline Coaching Classes for Pol Science in Greater Noida. Now we have are serving Online Tuition For Humanities Class 11 in very interactive way. Political Science For Class 11th has two books. One is related to Indian Constitution at work and second is related to theories of political science.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 75 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language ENGLISH, HINDI
- Students 73
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
Unit 1: Constitution
Dear Students this unit consist two chapters from NCERT book; Chapter 1 & Chapter 2. Topics are Constitution: Why and How, The making of the Constitution, the Constituent Assembly, Fundamental Rights and Duties, Directive Principles of State Policy, constitutional Amendments.
Unit 2: Election and Representation
Elections and Democracy, Election System in India, Electoral Reforms.
Unit 3: Legislature
Why do we need a Parliament? Unicameral / Bicameral Legislature. Functions and Power of the Parliament, Parliamentary committees. Parliamentary Officials: Speaker, Deputy Speaker, Parliamentary Secretary.
Unit 4: Executive
What is an Executive? Different Types of Executive. Parliamentary Executive in India, Prime Minister and Council of Ministers. Permanent Executive: Bureaucracy.
Unit 5: Judiciary
Why do we need an Independent Judiciary? Structure of the Judiciary, Judicial Review, Judicial Activism, Judicial Over-reach.
Unit 6: Federalism
What is Federalism? Evolution & Growth of the Indian Federalism: Quasi Federalism, Cooperative Federalism & Competitive Federalism.
Unit 7: Local Governments
Why do we need Local Governments? Growth of Local Government in India, 73rd and 74th Amendments, Working and Challenges of Local Governments.