POLITICS IN INDIA SINCE INDEPENDENCE
Dear Students, This course is designed for Class 12th students. But it is very important for those students who want preparation for civil services. POLITICS IN INDIA SINCE INDEPENDENCE, for class 12th, provides a wide range of concepts and advanced information regarding the Political developments in India. The concepts given in this book are even more important for Civil Aspirants, Entrance exams, Students of graduation, law students and government job’s aspirants.
In Class 11th, you have studied about the Constitution and many concepts of political science. Now After 11th, You will study about the Political developments in India and it’s surroundings after 1945. In This book “Politics in India Since Independence for Class 12th”, you will study in detail about the:
Three major challenges faced by India after independence, Contribution of Patel’s in Integration of States, Problems by some princely states like; the Kashmir problem, Junagarh, Hyderabad, Manipur etc., Linguistic
Organisation of States.
India’s approach of development, India’s foreign policy with USA, USSR and it’s neighbors after independence, Political party system followed in India and challenges, Democratic Resurgence faced in India during 1970’s. Rise of regional aspirations by regional parties, Indian Politics: Recent Trends and Development after 1989 to 2019 elections.
- Enable the students to expand their horizons within India and it’s neighbor to make sense of the political map of India.
- Familiarise the students with some of the key political events and processes in India after independence.
- Equip students to be conscious of the way in which domestic events and processes shape our everyday lives.
- Strengthen their capacity for political analysis by thinking of contemporary developments in a historical perspective.
- Understanding of some basic constitutional and political concepts through which we will be more aware about politics of India and the working of Government.
SALIENT FEATURES OF COURSE:
POLITICS IN INDIA SINCE INDEPENDENCE FOR CLASS 12th has many features like-
- Each Topic has been written and explained in accordance with the latest guideline issued by CBSE in 2022-23 session.
- The Concepts have been systematically explained through the use of Diagrams, tables, and examples.
- HOTS Questions with answers have been given at the end of each chapter to enhance the student’s understanding, analytical ability, and interpretation.
- A Quiz of Multiple Choices Questions (MCQ) with answers has been given at the end of Lecture.
- Questions of NCERT TEXTBOOK also discussed with explanations.
- VALUE-BASED Questions with answers have been given in the revision section.
- Practical Problems have been a weightage of 20 marks in the examination. To have a Complete edge, a large number of comprehensive solved and unsolved practical problems have been discussed in our lectures.
- Power Booster Section has been provided for the knowledge enrichment of the students.
- This course consist also revision section.
CBSE Syllabus Class 12 Political Science (2022-23)
POLITICAL SCIENCE (028)
Class XII (2022-23)
Total Weightage: 100 Marks (Theory 80 + Project Work 20)
A. Theory; Max Marks: 80 Time: 3 hrs.
|Part B: Politics in India since Independence|
|1||Challenges of Nation-Building||08|
|3||India’s Foreign Policy||08|
|4||Parties and Party System in India||12|
|7||Indian Politics: Recent Trends and Development|
B. Project Work: 20 Marks
Details of Project Work
- Out of 20 marks, 10 marks are to be allotted to viva voce and 10 marks for project work.
- For class XII, the evaluation for 20 marks project work should be done jointly by the internal as well as the
- The project can be individual/pair/group of 4-5 each. The Project can be made on the topics given in
the syllabus of a particular class.
- The suggestive list of activities for project work is as follows: –
Role Play, Skit, Presentation, Model, Field Survey, Mock Drills/Mock Event etc.
- The topics for Project Work taken up by the student must be discussed by the teacher in classroom.
To join Crash Course: Click Here
NCERT 12th POLITICS IN INDIA SINCE INDEPENDENCE CBSE book: Free Download
NCERT 12th CONTEMPORARY WORLD POLITICS Textbook: Free Download
NCERT 12th SAMKALIN VISHWA RAJNITI Textbook: Free Download
NCERT 12th SWATANTRA BHARAT MEIN RAJNITI CBSE book: Free Download
⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒ Follow us: ⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒
♥ Facebook: – https://www.facebook.com/ncertjunction/
♥ Skype: – https://join.skype.com/Y0n7PswqY6Q7
♥ Twitter: – https://twitter.com/Ncertj
♥ Linkedin: – https://www.linkedin.com/in/ncert-junction/
♥ Telegram: – https://t.me/NcertJunction
♥ Pinterest: – https://in.pinterest.com/junction0696/boards/
♥ Website NCERT JUNCTION: – http://ncertjunction.com
♥ Instagram: – https://www.instagram.com/ncertjunction/
♥ WhatsApp पर +91 95401 77026 से चैट करें : https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=919540177026&text=I%27m%20interested%20in%20your%20course%20for%20sale&source=&data=&app_absent