POLITICAL THEORY FOR CLASS 11
POLITICAL THEORY FOR CLASS 11
Dear Students, This course is designed for Class 11th students. But it is very important for those students who want preparation for civil services. Political Theory for class 11th, provides a wide range of concepts and advanced information regarding the Political Science. The concepts given in this book are even more important for every citizens to understand their rights, Freedom, and duties etc.
After 10th, Now you have chosen Humanities or Art stream. In this stream, You will study Political science in next 2 years. But in class 11th book “Political Theory for class 11th”, you will study in detail about the Freedom, Equality, Justice with special reference to Social Justice, Rights, Citizenship, Nationalism, Secularism, Peace, Development and about- Why should we study Political Theory?
- Develop the skills for logical reasoning and abstraction.
- Inculcate attention to and respect for viewpoints other than one’s own.
- Introduce students to the different political thinkers in relation to a concept and in everyday social life.
- Enable students to meaningfully participate in and develop internal concerns of the political life that surrounds them.
- Encourage the students to analyse any unexamined prejudices that one may have
- Understanding of some basic constitutional and political concepts through which we will be more aware about politics of India and the working of Government.
SALIENT FEATURES OF COURSE:
POLITICAL THEORY FOR CLASS 11th has many features like-
- Each Topic has been written and explained in accordance with the latest guideline issued by CBSE.
- The Concepts have been systematically explained through the use of Diagrams, tables, and examples.
- HOTS Questions with answers have been given at the end of each chapter to enhance the student’s understanding, analytical ability, and interpretation.
- A Quiz of Multiple Choices Questions (MCQ) with answers has been given at the end of Lecture.
- Questions of NCERT TEXTBOOK also discussed with explanations.
- VALUE-BASED Questions with answers have been given in the revision section.
- Practical Problems have been a weightage of 20 marks in the examination. To have a Complete edge, a large number of comprehensive solved and unsolved practical problems have been discussed in our lectures.
- Power Booster Section has been provided for the knowledge enrichment of the students.
- This course consist also revision section in which we discuss:
Study Political theory for class 11th, We also provide Online Tuition classes for class 12, 11th humanities & commerce.
POLITICAL SCIENCE (028)
Class XI (2022-23)
Total Weightage: 100 Marks (Theory 80 + Project Work 20)
A. Theory; Max Marks: 80 Time: 3 hrs.
|Part B: Political Theory|
|8||Political Theory: An Introduction||04|
B. Project Work: 20 Marks
Details of Project Work
- Out of 20 marks, 10 marks are to be allotted to viva voce and 10 marks for project work.
- The project can be individual/pair/group of 4-5 each. The Project can be made on the topics given in
the syllabus of a particular class.
- The suggestive list of activities for project work is as follows: –
Role Play, Skit, Presentation, Model, Field Survey, Mock Drills/Mock Event etc.
- The topics for Project Work taken up by the student must be discussed by the teacher in classroom.
⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒ Follow us: ⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒
♥ Facebook: – https://www.facebook.com/ncertjunction/
♥ Skype: – https://join.skype.com/Y0n7PswqY6Q7
♥ Zoom: – https://us04web.zoom.us/j/2084819455?fbclid=IwAR2NrIvKhl2kS2XovRm1VxCiqQ-_h4yO3rplh2ya1icKAaXIWm16TNhhBb4#success
♥ Twitter: – https://twitter.com/Ncertj
♥ Linkedin: – https://www.linkedin.com/in/ncert-junction/
♥ Telegram: – https://t.me/NcertJunction
♥ Pinterest: – https://in.pinterest.com/junction0696/boards/
♥ Website: – http://ncertjunction.com
♥ Instagram: – https://www.instagram.com/ncertjunction/
♥ Youtube: – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzL2Gfk8bnHmkCe358gcAQg?view_as=subscriber
♥ WhatsApp पर +91 95401 77026 से चैट करें : https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=919540177026&text=I%27m%20interested%20in%20your%20course%20for%20sale&source=&data=&app_absent=
Call for Online/Offline tuitions for humanities and commerce: 9540177026
For registration please fill the form: Fix Demo
Since 2008, We NCERT JUNCTION providing Best offline Coaching Classes for Pol Science in Greater Noida. Now we are serving Online Tuition For Humanities Class 11 in very interactive way. Political Science For Class 11th has two books. One is related to Indian Constitution at work and second is related to theories of political science. We have proved many times that NCERT JUNCTION is the best coaching for humanities or art for class 11.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 60 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language ENGLISH, HINDI
- Students 67
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Unit 8: Political Theory: An Introduction
What is Politics? Politics V/s Political Theory, Importance of Political Theory.
Unit 9: Liberty
Liberty V.s Freedom, Negative and Positive Liberty.
Unit 10: Equality
What is Equality? Significance of Equality. Various dimensions of Equality. How can we promote Equality?
Unit 11: Justice
What is Justice? Different dimensions of Justice, Distributive Justice.
Unit 12: Rights
What are Rights? Where do Rights come from? Legal Rights and the State. Kinds of Rights. Human Rights.
Unit 13: Citizenship
What is citizenship? Citizen and Citizenship, Citizen and Nation, Global Citizenship
Unit 14: Nationalism
Nations and Nationalism, Variants of Nationalism, Nationalism, Pluralism and Multiculturalism.
Unit 15: Secularism
What is Secularism? What is Secular State? The Western and the Indian perspectives to Secularism. Salient Features of Indian Secularism.