ECONOMICS FOR CLASS 11 STUDY ONLINE NOW
STUDY ECONOMICS FOR CLASS 11th: 2021-2022
As We know in class 11th, CBSE board consider two books- (i) INTRODUCTORY MICRO ECONOMICS (ii) STATISTICS FOR ECONOMICS. Each book, has 40 marks weightage.
Introductory Micro Economics / व्यष्टि अर्थशास्त्र for Class 11 and Statistics for Economics, provide a wide range of concepts and advanced information regarding the subject which includes all the questions provided in the CBSE Class 11 Economics Syllabus.
This course ECONOMICS FOR CLASS 11th, is designed after keeping pace with the changes introduced by CBSE. It is based on the latest syllabi prescribed by CBSE for the year 2021-2022 and onwards. The course also contains Multiple-Choice, Value-Based, Evaluation, and Multi-Disciplinary Questions as introduced by CBSE.
Micro Economics concentrates on how Consumers, Producers, Market, households, societies, and individuals make choices about when, where, and how to use their natural resources at its best. It is a study that deals with many abstract and ideal blueprints to study the action and foretell how Consumers, Producers, and Market will acknowledge to given changes in Demand or Supply.
Micro Economics for class 11 is a lower level or we can say base for class 12th Macro Economics. In class 11th book Micro Economics, we will study the basic fundamental aspects of the subject. And, in class 12 we will study a progressed degree of concepts.
The economics courses are introduced in such a way that in the initial stage, the learners are introduced to the economic realities that the nation is facing today along with some basic statistical tools to understand these broader economic realities. In the later stage, the learners are introduced to economics as a theory of abstraction.
The economics courses also contain many projects and activities. These will provide opportunities for the learners to explore various economic issues both from their day-to-day life and also from issues, which are broader and invisible in nature. The academic skills that they learn in these courses would help to develop the projects and activities. The syllabus is also expected to provide opportunities to use information and communication technologies to facilitate their learning process.
- Understanding of some basic economic concepts and development of economic reasoning which the learners can apply in their day-to-day life as citizens, workers, and consumers.
- Realization of learners’ role in nation-building and sensitivity to the economic issues that the nation is facing today.
- Equipment with basic tools of economics and statistics to analyze economic issues. This is pertinent for even those who may not pursue this course beyond the senior secondary stage.
- Development of understanding that there can be more than one view on any economic issue and necessary skills to argue logically with reasoning.
SALIENT FEATURES OF COURSE:
- Each Topic has been written and explained in accordance with the latest guideline issued by CBSE.
- The Concepts have been systematically explained through the use of Diagrams, tables, and examples.
- HOTS Questions with answers have been given at the end of each chapter to enhance the student’s understanding, analytical ability, and interpretation.
- A Quiz of Multiple Choices Questions (MCQ) with answers has been given at the end of Lecture.
- Questions of NCERT TEXTBOOK also discussed with explanations.
- VALUE-BASED Questions with answers have been given in the revision section.
- Practical Problems have been a weightage of 20 marks in the board examination. To have a Complete edge, a large number of comprehensive solved and unsolved practical problems have been discussed in our lectures.
- Power Booster Section has been provided for the knowledge enrichment of the students.
- This course consist also revision section in which we discuss:
- Last year’s CBSE Question Papers Of Different Schools.
- List of important Questions.
- Value-based, Evaluation, and Multi-Disciplinary Questions.
- Latest CBSE Sample Paper with Marking Scheme.
Why This Course?
- Due to Covid-19 pandemic, schools couldn’t open in 2020 – 2021 & 2021-2022 session.
- This year many students are facing problems in Commerce subjects especially in Economics & Statistics.
- Students have less time to complete maximum syllabus.
- If any student couldn’t study whole year or facing less confidence in Economics For Class 11th’s subject then within remaining period we can complete the entire syllabus.
- To make students feel confident in Economics For Class 11.
- To help students with real-life applications of Economics.
- To help students understand each and every topic deeply.
- To help students in scoring the maximum score.
To Join Crash Course – Economics For Class 11 Call/WhatsApp us at: 9540177026
To Fix a DEMO – Economics For Class 11 : CLICK HERE
DETAILED SYLLABUS: ECONOMICS FOR CLASS 11th (New Syllabus in 2021-2022)
CLASS – XI (2021-22) Theory: 80 Marks Duration:3 Hours Project: 20 Marks
|Part A||Statistics for Economics|
|Collection, Organisation, and Presentation of Data||27|
|Statistical Tools and Interpretation||27||66|
|Part B||Introductory Microeconomics|
|Consumer’s Equilibrium and Demand||13||32|
|Producer Behavior and Supply||13||32|
|Forms of Market and Price Determination under perfect competition with simple applications||10||28|
|Part C||Project Work||20||20|
What We will provide?
This course is specially designed for the CBSE students of class XI. In this course, We will be covering the complete syllabus of two books of ECONOMICS FOR class 11 from basics to advance.
Our Tuition classes provide several benefits to students:
- Daily classes: Now we have less time and syllabus in Economics for Class 11th is broad. So we arrange classes for this subject on daily bases, 1st book at one day and 2nd book at next day.
- Individual class; one to one: For those students who are weak in subject or lacking the power to perform demanding tasks, we provide separate lectures. And for confidence building we arrange group classes.
- Complete syllabus coverage: We cover all parts of the syllabus which is mention in 2021-22 session.
- Topic wise Study Materials/Notes 📝: Our Study material of Economics For Class 11 is unique, updated and maintained after researched by specialized teachers. This study material is easy to understand because language is simple and required graphs are maintained with topic wise. On the other hand we also maintain short notes of each chapter to revise quickly in short time.
- Guessed/Test papers: We organize test series of Economics For Class 11, so that students can understand their lacks and resolve them. Definitely in Class 11th every school has their choice for asking syllabus but all schools have to follow standard what CBSE circulates. That’s why since 2011 we are providing toppers in Economics from Greater Noida location.
- Any time doubt solve via WhatsApp: If you Join our Course of ECONOMICS FOR Class 11, we provide personal assistance and doubt support at any time.
Name: Prem Prakash
Education: MA (Political Science & Economics), MCA, B.ed.
Experience: 9+ Years with CBSE affiliated schools.
Our Charges for Serve you better:
|MICRO ECONOMICS||₹ 1,000||₹ 1,200|
|STATISTICS FOR ECONOMICS||₹ 1,000||₹ 1,200|
|BOTH BOOKS||₹ 1,800||₹ 2,200|
Free Download NCERT Books: Economics For Class 11
Note: Since 2019 Micro Economics shifted from Class 12th to 11th by CBSE]
NCERT 11th MICRO ECONOMICS Textbook (Eng): Free Download
NCERT 11th STATISTICS FOR ECONOMICS Textbook (Eng): Free Download
NCERT 11th व्यष्टि अर्थशास्त्र Textbook (HINDI): Free Download
Since 2008, we are serving Economics Classes in Greater Noida and now we are providing Online Classes For Economics. Because we, NCERT JUNCTION have Best Eco Teacher in Greater Noida so if you are searching Best Coaching For Commerce Near Me, You’re most welcome.
Note: Join our Course For ECONOMICS for Class 11th in Greater Noida (Limited Offer to first 5 students only of every new batch)
⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒ Follow us: ⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒
♥ Facebook: – https://www.facebook.com/ncertjunction/
♥ Skype: – https://join.skype.com/Y0n7PswqY6Q7
♥ Zoom: – https://us04web.zoom.us/j/2084819455?fbclid=IwAR2NrIvKhl2kS2XovRm1VxCiqQ-_h4yO3rplh2ya1icKAaXIWm16TNhhBb4#success
♥ Twitter: – https://twitter.com/Ncertj
♥ Linkedin: – https://www.linkedin.com/in/ncert-junction/
♥ Telegram: – https://t.me/NcertJunction
♥ Pinterest: – https://in.pinterest.com/junction0696/boards/
♥ Website: – http://ncertjunction.com
♥ Instagram: – https://www.instagram.com/ncertjunction/
♥ Youtube: – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzL2Gfk8bnHmkCe358gcAQg?view_as=subscriber
♥ WhatsApp पर +91 95401 77026 से चैट करें : https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=919540177026&text=I%27m%20interested%20in%20your%20course%20for%20sale&source=&data=&app_absent=