INDIA PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT For Class 11
INDIA PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT For CLASS 11th
This book provides a wide range of concepts and advanced information regarding the subject which includes all the questions provided in the CBSE Class 10, 9, 8, & 6th Geography Syllabus.
Geography concentrates on India’s Location, space relations, India’s place in the world, Structure and Relief; Physiographic Divisions Drainage systems: Concept of river basins, watershed; the Himalayan and the Peninsular rivers, Climate, Vegetation and Soil, Hazards and Disasters: Causes, Consequences and Management, Floods, Cloudbursts, Droughts: types and impact, Earthquakes and Tsunami, Cyclones: features and impact Landslides etc.
The course in Geography will help learners to:
- Compare conditions and connections in one place to another.
- Analyze/describe how conditions in one place can affect nearby places.
- Identify regions as places that are similar or connected.
- Describe and interpret the spatial pattern features on a thematic map.
- Search for, recognize and understand the processes and patterns of the spatial arrangement of the natural features as well as human aspects and phenomena on the earth’s surface.
- Understand and analyze the inter-relationship between physical and human environments and utilize such knowledge in reflecting on issues related to community.
- Apply geographical knowledge and methods of inquiry to emerging situations or problems at different levels-local, regional, national and global.
- Develop geographical skills, relating to collection, processing and analysis of spatial data/ information and preparation of report including maps and graphs and use of computers where ever possible; and to be sensitive to issues.
- The child will develop the competency to analyze, evaluate, interpret and apply the acquired knowledge to determine the environmental issues effectively.
SALIENT FEATURES OF COURSE:
- Each Topic has been written and explained in accordance with the latest guideline issued by CBSE.
- The Concepts have been systematically explained through the use of Diagrams, tables, and examples.
- HOTS Questions with answers have been given at the end of each chapter to enhance the student’s understanding, analytical ability, and interpretation.
- A Quiz of Multiple Choices Questions (MCQ) with answers has been given at the end of Lecture.
- Questions of NCERT TEXTBOOK also discussed with explanations.
- VALUE-BASED Questions with answers have been given in the revision section.
- Practical Problems have been a weightage of 30 marks in the examination. To have a Complete edge, a large number of comprehensive solved and unsolved practical problems have been discussed in our lectures.
- Power Booster Section has been provided for the knowledge enrichment of the students.
- This course consist also revision section in which we discuss:
DETAILED SYLLABUS: INDIA PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT For Class 11
|Units||Topic or Chapter||Marks|
|Book Name||India – Physical Environment||35|
|Unit-9||Climate, vegetation and soil|
|Unit-10||Natural hazards and Disasters|
|Map and Diagram||5|
|Part C||Project Work||30|
Part – B: INDIA PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT For Class 11
- Location, space relations, India’s place in the world.
- Structure and Relief; Physiographic Divisions.
- Drainage systems: Concept of river basins, Watershed; the Himalayan and the Peninsular rivers.
Unit-9: Climate, Vegetation and Soil
- Weather and climate – spatial and temporal distribution of temperature, pressure winds and rainfall, Indian monsoon: mechanism, onset and withdrawal, variability of rainfalls: spatial and temporal; use of weather charts; Climatic types (Koeppen).
- Natural vegetation-forest types and distribution; wild life; conservation; biosphere reserves.
- Soils – major types (ICAR’s classification) and their distribution, soil degradation and conservation.
Unit-10: Hazards and Disasters: Causes, Consequences and Management
- Floods, Cloudbursts
- Droughts: types and impact
- Earthquakes and Tsunami
- Cyclones: features and impact
To Join FUNDAMENTALS OF PHYSICAL GEOGRAPHY for Class XI, Please: Visit Here
For Detailed study about pattern declared by CBSE BOARD: Click Here
Our Charges for Serve you better:
|FUNDAMENTALS OF PHYSICAL GEOGRAPHY||₹ 1,000||₹ 1,200|
|INDIA: PHYSICAL GEOGRAPHY||₹ 1,000||₹ 1,200|
|BOTH BOOKS||₹ 1,800||₹ 2,200|
Free Download NCERT Books: Geography for class 11th
NCERT 11th FUNDAMENTALS OF PHYSICAL GEOGRAPHY (Eng): Free Download
NCERT 11th INDIA PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT Textbook (Eng): Free Download
NCERT 11th Bhutiq Bhugol ke Mul Sidhant: Free Download
NCERT 11th Bhart Bhautik Paryabaran: Free Download
Note: Join our Course of INDIA PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT For Class 11 in Greater Noida (Limited Offer to first 5 students only of every new batch)
⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒ Follow us: ⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒
♥ Facebook: – https://www.facebook.com/ncertjunction/
♥ Skype: – https://join.skype.com/Y0n7PswqY6Q7
♥ Twitter: – https://twitter.com/Ncertj
♥ Linkedin: – https://www.linkedin.com/in/ncert-junction/
♥ Telegram: – https://t.me/NcertJunction
♥ Pinterest: – https://in.pinterest.com/junction0696/boards/
♥ Website: – http://ncertjunction.com
♥ Instagram: – https://www.instagram.com/ncertjunction/
♥ WhatsApp पर +91 95401 77026 से चैट करें : https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=919540177026&text=I%27m%20interested%20in%20your%20course%20for%20sale&source=&data=&app_absent=
Call for Online/Offline tuitions for humanities and commerce: 9540177026
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 207
- Assessments Self
Chapter 1: India - Location
Chapter 2: Structure and Physiography
Chapter 3: Drainage System
Chapter 4: Climate
Chapter 5: Natural Vegetation
Chapter 6: Soils