Attending | Non-Attending | Dummy | Schools in Greater Noida, list of CBSE dummy schools in Delhi
Dear Parents/Students, now you can opt Non-Attending School Admission option for your ward/yourself in class 12th, 11th, 10th, 9th, 8th, 7th, and 6th.
When should you opt Non-Attending School Admission option for your ward/yourself in class 12th, 11th, 10th, 9th, 8th, 7th, and 6th?
- If you/your ward want to prepare for Government jobs like UPSC, State PCS, Lower PCS, UP Police SI, Constable and other exams.
- If your ward/you want to prepare himself/herself for Competitive exams such as CUET, CLAT, NEET, JEE and other entrance examinations.
- If your ward/you feel overburdened because they cannot balance their schoolwork and preparation for competitive exams.
- If your ward/you are not interested to give your time to follow CBSE’s curriculums.
Non-Attending Students also known as dummy admission. You can look for a dummy school in Delhi to get some more time to contribute to competitive learning. Students who are very enthusiastic about Competitive Exams for Government jobs and Entrance examinations move from a regular school to a dummy school where they only prepare for competitive exams. Dummy schooling has grown in popularity, and an increasing number of students are enrolling in this education system.
- Non-Attending Schools in Delhi
- Dummy Schools in Delhi
- Schools in Delhi
- list of CBSE dummy schools in Delhi
- CBSE Dummy School Admission
SCHOOL ADMISSION GREATER NOIDA/ DUMMY SCHOOL ADMISSION IN Delhi
Distance Schooling in Greater Noida from top CBSE schools is now possible.
We have some schools of Greater Noida (CBSE) in which DUMMY/NON-ATTENDING admission will be done, for this you do not have to take admission through any coaching institute, whether you do self-study or coaching from your favorite institutes or coaching from outside of Greater Noida, no problem.
Today schools are charging huge amount from parents by running online classes, which is absolutely free in today’s date.
If your ward / you are in class 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th standard, I recommend taking a DUMMY/NON ATTENDING admission/distance learning in the school and “save money & precious time” and preparing for any competition like Civil jobs, Medical (NEET), Engineering (JEE-Mains/ADV.) or Other.
That is why I want to tell all of you to take advantage of this time and start preparing to fulfill your dream.