Crash Course For GEOGRAPHY Class 12th: Session 2020-2021
As We know in class 12th, CBSE board consider two books- (i) FUNDAMENTALS OF HUMAN GEOGRAPHY, (ii) INDIA – PEOPLE & ECONOMY.
Time Allowed: 3 Hours, Maximum Marks: 70 & 15 minute allotted to read the paper. The question paper divided in two sections- A for Fundamentals of human geography and B would be for India-People & Economy. There would be 30 questions in all.
- All questions are compulsory.
- Question numbers 1 to 18 are Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) carrying 1 mark each.
- Question numbers 19 to 22 are short answer questions carrying 3 marks each. Answer to each of these questions should not exceed 80-100 words.
- Question numbers 23 to 28 are long answer questions carrying 5 marks each. Answer to each of these questions should not exceed 150 words.
- Question numbers 29 and 30 are related to identification or location and labeling of geographical features on maps, carrying 5 marks each.
- Outline map of India and World provided to you must be attached within your answer book.
- Use of template or stencils for drawing outline maps is allowed
Why Crash Course?
- Due to Covid-19 pandemic, schools couldn’t open in 2020 – 2021 session.
- This year many students are facing problems in Humanities subjects especially Geography.
- Students have less time now to complete the syllabus.
- If any student couldn’t study whole year or facing less confidence in Geography subject of class 12th standard then within remaining period we can complete the entire syllabus.
- To make students feel confident in Geography.
- To help students with real-life applications of Geography.
- To help students understand each and every topic deeply.
- To help students in scoring the maximum score.
Join Free Crash Course For Geography Class 12 WhatsApp us: 9540177026
To Join Premium Crash Course For Geography Class 12: Call and register: 9540177026
What We will provide?
This course is specially designed for the CBSE students of class XII. In this course, We will be covering the complete syllabus of two books for class 12 GEOGRAPHY from basics to advance.
Our Tuition classes provide several benefits to students:
- Daily classes: Now we have less time and syllabus in Geography is broad. So we arrange classes for Geography on daily bases, 1st book at one day and 2nd book at next day.
- Individual class; one to one: For those students who are weak in subject or lacking the power to perform demanding tasks, we provide separate lectures. And for confidence building we arrange group classes.
- Complete syllabus coverage: We cover all parts of the syllabus which is mention in 2020-21 session after delete 30% part. Part A: CONTEMPORARY WORLD POLITICS consist 9 Chapters: Chapter 1: The Cold War Era. Chapter 2: The End of Bipolarity. Chapter 3: US Hegemony in World Politics. Chapter 4: Alternative Centers of Power. Chapter 5: Contemporary South Asia. Chapter 6: International Organisations. Chapter 7: Security in the Contemporary World. Chapter 8: Environment and Natural Resources. Chapter 9: Globalisation. And Part B: POLITICS IN INDIA SINCE INDEPENDENCE also consist 9 chapters in syllabus: Chapter 1: Challenges of Nation Building. Chapter 2: Era of One-party Dominance. Chapter 3: Politics of Planned Development. Chapter 4: India’s External Relations. Chapter 5: Challenges to and Restoration of the Congress System. Chapter 6: The Crisis of Democratic Order. Chapter 7: Rise of Popular Movements. Chapter 8: Regional Aspirations. Chapter 9: Recent Developments in Indian Politics. Another Part we also discuss about Project in Geograpgy which have 20 parks weightage.
- Topic wise Study Materials/Notes 📝: Our Study material for Geography Class 12 is unique, updated and maintained after researched by specialized teachers. This study material is easy to understand because language is simple and required graphs are maintained with topic wise. On the other hand we also maintain short notes of each chapter to revise quickly in short time.
- Guessed/Test papers: We organize test series for Geography, so that students can understand their lacks and resolve them. Every year more than 80 % topics were seen directly in CBSE board question paper. That’s why since 2011 we are providing toppers in Geography in Greater Noida location.
- Any time doubt solve via WhatsApp: If you Join our Crash Course For Geography Class 12, we provide personal assistance and doubt support at any time.
Our Charges for Serve you better:
|1. FUNDAMENTALS OF HUMAN GEOGRAPHY||₹ 4,000||₹ 5,000|
|2. INDIA – PEOPLE & ECONOMY||₹ 5,000||₹ 6,000|
|BOTH 1 & 2||₹ 8,000||₹ 9,000|
NCERT 12th FUNDAMENTALS OF HUMAN GEOGRAPHY Textbook: Free Download
NCERT 12th INDIA – PEOPLE & ECONOMY CBSE book: Free Download
NCERT 12th MANAV BHUGOL KE MOOL SIDHANT Textbook: Free Download
NCERT 12th BHARAT LOG AUR ARTHVYASASTHA (BHUGOL) CBSE book: Free Download
CBSE 12th Geography Question Paper 2020: Free Download
Note: Join Free Crash Course For Geography Class 12th in Greater Noida (Limited Offer to first 5 students only of every new batch)
⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒ Follow us: ⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒
♥ Facebook: – https://www.facebook.com/ncertjunction/
♥ Skype: – https://join.skype.com/Y0n7PswqY6Q7
♥ Twitter: – https://twitter.com/Ncertj
♥ Linkedin: – https://www.linkedin.com/in/ncert-junction/
♥ Telegram: – https://t.me/NcertJunction
♥ Pinterest: – https://in.pinterest.com/junction0696/boards/
♥ Website: – http://ncertjunction.com
♥ Instagram: – https://www.instagram.com/ncertjunction/
♥ WhatsApp पर +91 95401 77026 से चैट करें : https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=919540177026&text=I%27m%20interested%20in%20your%20course%20for%20sale&source=&data=&app_absent