CHAPTER 1 CHALLENGES OF NATION BUILDING 7
CHAPTER 2 ERA OF ONE PARTY DOMINANCE 0No items in this section
CHAPTER 3 POLITICS OF PLANNED DEVELOPMENT 0No items in this section
CHAPTER 4 INDIA’S EXTERNAL RELATIONS 0No items in this section
CHAPTER 5 CHALLENGES TO AND RESTORATION OF THE CONGRESS SYSTEM 0No items in this section
CHAPTER 6 THE CRISIS OF DEMOCRATIC ORDER 0No items in this section
CHAPTER 7 THE CRISIS OF DEMOCRATIC ORDER 0No items in this section
CHAPTER 8 THE CRISIS OF DEMOCRATIC ORDER 0No items in this section
CHAPTER 9 RECENT DEVELOPMENTS IN INDIAN POLITICS 0No items in this section
CHALLENGES OF NATION BUILDING
Chapter 1: Challenges Of Nation Building
In midnight of 14-15 August, 1947 India got freedom but partition also, so unprecedented violence and trauma of displacement also faced. In this circumstances independent India started on its journey to achieve several objectives.
- Before Independent, there were many voices in our national movement but almost everyone agreed on two goals after Independence:
- Democratic Government.
- Socialist Government.
So after independence, it was the time to do certain things for achieving such goals. With independence, India also faced the situation of communal based partition. So for nation building India faced three challenges:
1. Managing Partition: Establishing Secular India, violence and displacement.
2. The integration of the princely States.
3. Draw the internal boundaries.
All these three challenges of nation building were successfully negotiated in the first decade after 1947.
- ‘Tryst With Destiny’ speech: Nehru, addressed in English a special session of the Constituent Assembly in parliament on the eve of India’s Independence, towards midnight on 14 August 1947.
- In this Nehru argues that Indian people made a promise to their destiny a long time ago and that the time has come for that promise to be fulfilled. He argues that this is a unique moment in India’s history when the people can finally be free, a moment when the government must pledge to work in the service of the people.
- In this speech he defines about the expectations from the Government, and people.
To join Crash Course: Click Here
NCERT 12th POLITICS IN INDIA SINCE INDEPENDENCE CBSE book: Free Download
NCERT 12th CONTEMPORARY WORLD POLITICS Textbook: Free Download
NCERT 12th SAMKALIN VISHWA RAJNITI Textbook: Free Download
NCERT 12th SWATANTRA BHARAT MEIN RAJNITI CBSE book: Free Download
⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒ Follow us: ⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒
♥ Facebook: – https://www.facebook.com/ncertjunction/
♥ Skype: – https://join.skype.com/Y0n7PswqY6Q7
♥ Twitter: – https://twitter.com/Ncertj
♥ Linkedin: – https://www.linkedin.com/in/ncert-junction/
♥ Telegram: – https://t.me/NcertJunction
♥ Pinterest: – https://in.pinterest.com/junction0696/boards/
♥ Website NCERT JUNCTION: – http://ncertjunction.com
♥ Instagram: – https://www.instagram.com/ncertjunction/
♥ WhatsApp पर +91 95401 77026 से चैट करें : https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=919540177026&text=I%27m%20interested%20in%20your%20course%20for%20sale&source=&data=&app_absent