PROBLEMS WITH USSR / REASONS OF DISINTEGRATION
PROBLEMS WITH USSR IN 1990’s
- Quality of Products
- Much bureaucratic and authoritarian
- Lack of democracy, freedom of speech; (so people expressed their dissent in jokes and cartoons)
- Tight control over all institutions
- Unaccountable to the people.
- The party refused the urge to recognize of 15 republics
- People in the different 14 republics out of Russia, felt neglected and often suppressed.
- In the arms race, the Soviet Union managed to match the US, but at great cost.
- Lagged in technology, infrastructure, & fulfilling the political, economic aspirations of citizens.
- Wages grow, Production fall, shortages in consumer goods, Food imports increased, Economy stagnant.
- After 1985, Mikhail Gorbachev, sought to reform this system.
To join Crash Course: Click Here
Download Free NCERT for Political Science Part 1 Notebook: CLASS 12 CONTEMPORARY WORLD POLITICS
⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒ Follow us: ⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒
♥ Facebook: – https://www.facebook.com/ncertjunction/
♥ Skype: – https://join.skype.com/Y0n7PswqY6Q7
♥ Twitter: – https://twitter.com/Ncertj
♥ Linkedin: – https://www.linkedin.com/in/ncert-junction/
♥ Telegram: – https://t.me/NcertJunction
♥ Pinterest: – https://in.pinterest.com/junction0696/boards/
♥ Website NCERT JUNCTION: – http://ncertjunction.com
♥ Instagram: – https://www.instagram.com/ncertjunction/
♥ WhatsApp पर +91 95401 77026 से चैट करें : https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=919540177026&text=I%27m%20interested%20in%20your%20course%20for%20sale&source=&data=&app_absent