INDIA PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT
INDIA PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT For CLASS 11th
Class 11 INDIA PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT provides a wide range of concepts and advanced information regarding the subject which includes all the questions provided in the CBSE Class 10, 9, 8, & 6th Geography Syllabus.
Geography concentrates on how universe, galaxy, star, planets evolve and origin of the earth also. In this subject Fundamentals of physical geography, we also study about earthquakes, Volcanoes, and various kinds of other concepts.
- Understanding of some basic geographical concepts through which we will be more aware about earth and other planets.
SALIENT FEATURES OF COURSE:
- Each Topic has been written and explained in accordance with the latest guideline issued by CBSE.
- The Concepts have been systematically explained through the use of Diagrams, tables, and examples.
- HOTS Questions with answers have been given at the end of each chapter to enhance the student’s understanding, analytical ability, and interpretation.
- A Quiz of Multiple Choices Questions (MCQ) with answers has been given at the end of Lecture.
- Questions of NCERT TEXTBOOK also discussed with explanations.
- VALUE-BASED Questions with answers have been given in the revision section.
- Practical Problems have been a weightage of 30 marks in the examination. To have a Complete edge, a large number of comprehensive solved and unsolved practical problems have been discussed in our lectures.
- Power Booster Section has been provided for the knowledge enrichment of the students.
- This course consist also revision section in which we discuss:
DETAILED SYLLABUS: CLASS XI: GEOGRAPHY (New Syllabus in 2021-2022)
|Units||Topic or Chapter||Marks|
|Book Name||India – Physical Environment||35|
|Unit-9||Climate, vegetation and soil|
|Unit-10||Natural hazards and Disasters|
|Map and Diagram||5|
|Part C||Project Work||30|
Part – B: India – Physical Environment
- Location, space relations, India’s place in the world.
- Structure and Relief; Physiographic Divisions.
- Drainage systems: Concept of river basins, Watershed; the Himalayan and the Peninsular rivers.
Unit-9: Climate, Vegetation and Soil
- Weather and climate – spatial and temporal distribution of temperature, pressure winds and rainfall, Indian monsoon: mechanism, onset and withdrawal, variability of rainfalls: spatial and temporal; use of weather charts; Climatic types (Koeppen).
- Natural vegetation-forest types and distribution; wild life; conservation; biosphere reserves.
- Soils – major types (ICAR’s classification) and their distribution, soil degradation and conservation.
Unit-10: Hazards and Disasters: Causes, Consequences and Management
- Floods, Cloudbursts
- Droughts: types and impact
- Earthquakes and Tsunami
- Cyclones: features and impact
To Join FUNDAMENTALS OF HUMAN GEOGRAPHY, Please: Visit Here
⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒ Follow us: ⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒
♥ Facebook: – https://www.facebook.com/ncertjunction/
♥ Skype: – https://join.skype.com/Y0n7PswqY6Q7
♥ Twitter: – https://twitter.com/Ncertj
♥ Linkedin: – https://www.linkedin.com/in/ncert-junction/
♥ Telegram: – https://t.me/NcertJunction
♥ Pinterest: – https://in.pinterest.com/junction0696/boards/
♥ Website: – http://ncertjunction.com
♥ Instagram: – https://www.instagram.com/ncertjunction/
♥ WhatsApp पर +91 95401 77026 से चैट करें : https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=919540177026&text=I%27m%20interested%20in%20your%20course%20for%20sale&source=&data=&app_absent=
Call for Online/Offline tuitions for humanities and commerce: 9540177026
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Chapter 1: India - Location
Chapter 2: Structure and Physiography
Chapter 3: Drainage System
Chapter 4: Climate
Chapter 5: Natural Vegetation
Chapter 6: Soils